Select Your Lost Share Certificate Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
Pune - (Times Of India + Maharashtra Times + Economic Times + Mirror)
Rs.1,321/ 5 Lines
Rs.1,321 / 5 Lines
Why place Lost Share Certificate Ad in Economic Times Newspaper ?
ReleaseMyAd-the largest online Newspaper Ad Booking Agency of India, has implemented the simplest online ad Booking process. You can now book and release your Share Certificate Classified Text Ad adverts in 3 easy steps online.
- The first step requires you to visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Share Certificate ” as the category and proceed to select the Newspaper. As you choose the newspaper, you can review the rates and the packages associated with the newspaper and category, based on different editions.
- The next page, is the Compose Ad page, where you can type in your ad matter and highlight it, if need be, with ticks, bold letters, colour highlights etc. The need for ad highlights is often quite helpful in locating your own Share Certificate advertisement. You can also get a glimpse of your ad before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- In the last section, which is the Dates & Payment section, you must confirm the ad release dates and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options, so that you can make the ad payment as per your convenience. The payment modes include Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT (Online Money Transfer), Cheque/Cash Deposit, Demand Draft and Cash Collection.
Now Booking Share Certificate Classified Display ads in Newspapers Made as Easy as a Few Clicks of the Mouse:
- releaseMyAd has always aimed at simplifying Newspaper Advertising for all our privileged existing and future clients. So to begin the booking of your advertisement, you first need to visit releaseMyAd.com, then you need to choose the ad type as Display Classified and proceed to choose the category as Share Certificate.
- After which you can review the rates in per sq.cm unit and then create your ad with the help of online design templates. You can also upload your own advertisement in the Compose Ad section, specify the ad size to avoid any hassles while booking the ad.
- As you are done with creating your advertisement, you must mention or choose the preferred release dates, review the exact cost of your advertisement in the Preview Your Booking Details section. Then you can choose the preferred payment mode as per your convenience, which include both online and offline payment options. You can choose to pay via Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash/Cheque Deposit, NEFT (Online Cash Transfer) and Cash Collection.
You can get more answers related to Share Certificate through our Question and Answer Forum.
Economic Times is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Lost Share Certificate Ad In Economic Times To Get Maximum Response ?
Share certificates are documentary proof of investment in a company, and are immensely valuable documents. These ads are published when capital is to be raised or dividends are announced, or if a person misplaces his or her share certificate.
Here is why you should book your share certificate ads in newspapers:
Fulfils Legal Requirements
- Publishing advertisements pertaining to shares is a legal requirement.
- Share certificate advertisements serve to inform the public about matters pertaining to the issue of shares, declaration of dividends, as well as buyback.
Addresses a Wide Audience
- Publishing share certificate advertisements in newspapers gets the advertisement across to a large audience.
Helps Obtain Duplicates
- In case a share certificate is lost or misplaced, publishing an advertisement in the newspaper helps to make obtaining duplicates easier.
Wide Reach of Newspapers
- In India, a large number of people across cities and villages read newspapers. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.