I need to place an advertisement in Economic Times, we are a service Industry and have Training and seminars every month so I wanted to place an advertisement for my upcoming Training. Please help me out as to under which category do we fall and also should I put complete details online only?

Answer:

Even though you are a service industry, since you need to advertise trainings and seminars, please know that your ad shall fall under the Education category. In order to proceed with your ad booking in the preferred newspaper, please visit the Economic Times Education Ad Rates page.

Here you can review the rates and packages associated with all the editions or locations covered by Economic Times. In order to know the process of booking your ad online through our portal, you need to take the help of our Online Ad Booking Tutorial which guides you through our entire web booking process. Once you have chosen the preferred location or package, you can proceed to compose your ad with the help of samples ads, design templates or ad highlighters. You can also preview your ads online itself before it is released in the newspaper.

As soon as you are done with composing your ad, you can select the release dates and then proceed to make the payment through our online or offline payment mediums. You can fill in necessary details on our website and be rest assured that it is all safe here as we use SSL protected encoding to process all the online payments made by our customers. Such an encoding safeguards and protects your personal details and ensures that it is not misused in any manner.

In order to get your ad published on time, please make sure that it is booked at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates.

Related to: Economic Times, Education, How to Book Post date: 06/08/2014 - 04:52PM