I want to know the ad rates for Eenadu, Deccan Chronicle and Economic Times for a Business Ad on the front page/back page/page 3/other pages. The ad is a mixture of text with a logo/icon & I want the ad to be published all over Andhra in case of Eenadu and DC whereas in case of Economic Times, I want it throughout India. Kindly reply at the earliest.

Answer:

As per your requirement, you need to book a Display advertisement which is measured in terms of per sq.cm. and charged based on the same. Th charges also vary based on the page preferences for display advertising in all newspapers. To know the rates and start booking your display ad in Eenadu, visit the Eenadu Display Ad Rates Page, for Deccan Chronicles, click on DC Display Ad Rates and for Economic Times, click on ET Display Ad Rates

On all these pages you must specify the ad size and then choose the editions as per your preference and then you can upload your own ad design or design the same with the help of online design templates. You can also choose the different packages that include the preferred editions. After that you must confirm the release dates and clear the payment on the Dates & Payment page. You can make your payments through our online or offline payment mediums which include Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash Deposit, Cash Transfer, Cash Collection, Demand Draft or Cheque Deposits.

You must complete the booking of your ad at least 2-3 days in advance to ensure a timely release of your advertisement. For any further queries you can email us at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com. In case of Display Ad Booking, you can also email our Display Ad Representative Nandita at nandiat@releasemyad.com.

Business Ad for Economic Times
Rs.125 /sqcm Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Economic Times, Business, Rate Post date: 12/02/2014 - 02:06PM